A ́la carte menu - Restaurant ROUGE - Hotel MIKADO
Restaurant is open from 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
ROUGE A'la carte Menu • Winter 2019/2020
Sandwiches available daily between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- 180/200g Pastrami sandwich with rye bread, mustard, gherkins and mayonnaise (1,3,10)- 8,50 €
- 180/60g Smoked salmon sandwich with dill cream (1,4,7) - 7,80 €
- 180g Cheese sandwich with roasted vegetables (1,7) - 5,40 €
- 180/100g Club sandwich with chicken breast and bacon (1,3) - 6,90 €
* All selections prepared with assorted breads (wholegrain or gluten free)
- 80g Dough fritter with legume ragout, dried egg yolk and mature cheese (1,3,7) - 3,40 €
- 80g Goat cheese cream with salt-baked beetroot and hazelnut chips (7,8) - 5,20 €
- 80g Smoked trout with horseradish doughnut, apple (sv) and crème fraiche (1,3,4,7) - 6,10 €
- 80g Duck liver and offal terrine with pickled mushrooms and rye brioche (1,3,7) - 6,30 €
- 100g Classic steak tartare (Black Angus) (1,4,10) - 15,80 €
( Recommendation: uncooked meat and eggs shouldn´t be consumed by children, pregnant and nursing women or people with compromised immunity)
- 250ml Beef consommé with vegetables and homemade noodles or liver dumplings (1,3,7) - 3,20 €
- 250ml Roasted potato and leek soup with egg (7) - 3,20 €
- 250ml Soup of the day - 3,20 €
- 250g Leaf salad with chickpea fritters, avocado and sesame dressing (11)
- 200g/160g Caesar salad with parmesan croutons and grilled prawns (1,2,3,4,7,10) - 15,20 €
- 200g/200g Caesar salad with parmesan croutons and grilled corn chicken breast (1,3,4,7,10) - 12,90 €
- 250g Traditional Slovak sheep cheese "bryndza" gnocchi with fried bacon (1,3,7) - 8,10 €
- 250g Beetroot tagliatelle with spinach pesto, feta cheese and browned butter (1,3,7) - 8,50 €
- 250g Saffron risotto with grilled broccoli and nut oil (7,8,12) - 11,30 €
- 150g Grilled catfish with lentil-tomato ragout, roasted celeriac and yoghurt (4,7,9) - 13,40 €
- 150g Butter cooked cod with potatoes and vegetable borscht (4,7,9) - 9,60 €
- 180g Corn-fed chicken breast (sv) with chestnut soufflé, portobello mushrooms and leek (1,3,7) - 11,90 €
- 180g Duck breast (sv) with apple tart, pak choi and maple syrup (1,3,7) - 17,30 €
- 300g Roasted lamb shank with chorizo filled dumplings and red cabbage purée (1,3) - 13,90 €
- 180g Veal cheeks in red wine with baked mashed potatoes and celery kašou a sedanom (7,9,12) - 13,70 €
- 150g Pork tenderloin (sv) Pork tenderloin (sv) with creamy sauerkraut stew and steamed dumpling bun (1,3,7) - 9,80 €
- 150g Venison in rosehip sauce with gingerbread dumpling and pear (1,3,7,9,12) - 18,60 €
- 200g Veal Wiener schnitzel with potato and onion salad (1,3,7,10) - 15,80 €
- 200g Grilled rib eye steak (Black Angus) with potato gratin, black salsify and spinach (3,7) - 21,90 €
- 150g Fillet steak (Black Angus) with roasted winter vegetables and herb butter ()- 22,20 €
Upon request we can serve steaks based on raw weight (in grams) with your chosen sauce: 200g – 27,90 €, 300g – 41,30 €, 400g – 54,60 €
- 100g Spit-baked "chimney cake" served with pistachio mousse, roasted pineapple and rosehips (1,3,7,8) - 3,70 €
- 100g Chocolate sponge cake with salty caramel fudge and sea buckthorn curd (1,3,7) - 3,50 €
- 100g Egg nogg crème brûlée with tonka bean crumble and red orange (1,3,7) - 4,30 €
- 30ml Selection of homemade sorbets and ice cream (3,5,7,8) - 1,50 €
- 120g Cheese platter with quince jam and nuts (7,8) - 10,20 €
If you have special dietary requirements, please, ask your waiter.
The meat portions are weighted raw.
All prices are in Euro including 20% VAT valid from January 6, 2020
Service charge is not included in the price.
Created by the Executive Chef Štefan Benďák.
cooked sous vide style
The dishes in this menu could contain some of the following allergens; the number of each allergen group is listed in brackets after the dish name.
1. cereals containing gluten, 2. crustaceans and products made from them, 3. eggs and egg products from them, 4. fish and products from them, 5. peanuts and products thereof, 6. soybeans and products made from them, 7. milk and milk products, 8. nuts (all kinds of nuts), 9. celery and products thereof, 10. mustard and products thereof, 11. sesame seeds and products thereof, 12. sulphur dioxide and sulphites, 13. lupin and products thereof, 14. molluscs and products thereof.