A ́la carte menu - Restaurant ROUGE - Hotel MIKADO
Restaurant is open from 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
ROUGE A'la carte Menu - Summer 2019
We are introducing new Sandwich Menu (replacing Chef's Tasting Menu) in order to offer light snacks between 2 p.m. (end of Business Lunch Menu) and 6 p.m. (dinner time).
Sandwiches are available daily between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- 180/100g Roast beef sandwich with honey-mustard dressing - 8,90 € (1,10)
- 180/60g Smoked salmon sandwich with dill cream- 7,80 € (1,4,7)
- 180g Cheese sandwich with roasted vegetable - 5,40 € (1,7)
- 180/100g Club sandwich with chicken breast and bacon - 6,90 € (1,3)
* All selections prepared with assorted breads (wholegrain or gluten free)
- 80g Baked camembert with mixed seeds and grape jelly- 4,90 € (7)
- 80g Pumpkin croquette with blue cheese cream and lamb's lettuce - 4,50 € (1,3,7)
- 80g Venison pâté with quince marmalade and potato bun - 8,90 € (1,3,7)
- 80g Grilled duck liver with caramelised pear and butter brioche - 10,90 € (1,3,7)
- 100g Classic steak tartare (Black Angus)- 15,80 € (1,4,10)
(Recommendation: uncooked meat and eggs shouldn´t be consumed by children, pregnant and nursing women or people with compromised immunity)
- 250ml Beef consommé with vegetables and homemade noodles or liver dumplings- 3,20 € (1,3,7)
- 250ml Cream of pumpkin soup with seeds and pumpkin oil - 4,30 € (7)
- 250ml Soup of the day- 3,20 €
- 250g Pear & blue cheese salad with mixed leaves, maple syrup and apple cider dressing - 10,20 € (7)
- 200g/160g Caesar salad with parmesan croutons and grilled prawns- 15,20 € (1,2,3,4,7,10)
- 200g/200g Caesar salad with parmesan croutons and grilled corn chicken breast- 12,90 € (1,3,4,7,10)
- 250g Traditional Slovak sheep cheese "bryndza" gnocchi with fried bacon- 8,10 € (1,3,7)
- 250g Pumpkin ravioli with spinach and crème fraiche - 8,20 € (1,3,7)
- 250g Porcini risotto with leek, truffle oil and parmesan- 12,50 € (7)
- 250/150g Catfish in batter with batata chips and beetroot coleslaw - 10,90 € (1,3,4,7)
- 150g Grilled seabass with Romanesco and carrot purée - 18,40 € (4,7)
- 180g Grilled corn fed chicken breastwith pumpkin risotto, feta and fried sage - 12,30 € (7)
- 150g Pork tenderloin (sv) with porcini mushroom ragout and pan fried leek potatoes - 11,10 € (1,3,7)
- 250g Confit of duck breast with red cabbage, homemade potato flatbread or dumplings - 15,80 € (1,3,7)
- 220g Confit of duck leg with red cabbage, homemade potato flatbread or dumplings - 13,90 € (1,3,7)
- 150g Shredded beef oxtail on red wine with cauliflower gratin - 14,60 € (3,7,12)
- 150g Lamb roulade on beer with baked beans, shallots and potato doughnuts - 15,40 € (1,3,7)
- 150g Leg of venison on plum sauce with pan-fried dumplings - 17,60 € (1,3,9,12)
- 200g Veal Wiener schnitzel with potato and onion salad - 15,80 € (1,3,7,10)
- 200g Grilled rib eye steak with roasted pumpkin, beetroot and herbed cottage cheese (Black Angus)- 22,20 € (7)
- 150g Fillet steak with ember-baked buttered potato (Black Angus)- 21,40 € ()
Upon request we can serve steaks based on raw weight (in grams) with your chosen sauce: 200g – 26,90 €, 300g – 40,20 €, 400g – 50,90 €
- 100g Chestnut mousse with roasted pear and chocolate dust - 4,10 € (1,3,7)
- 100g Sweet buns with poppy seed butter, glazed plums, curd cheese and milk mousse - 3,80 € (1,3,7,12)
- 100g Banana pie with apple purée and midsummer walnut ice cream - 3,60 € (1,3,7,8)
- 30ml Selection of homemade sorbets and ice cream - 1,50 € (3,5,7,8)
- 120g Cheese platter with grapes and hazelnuts - 9,30 € (7,8)
If you have special dietary requirements, please, ask your waiter.
The meat portions are weighted raw.
All prices are in Euro including 20% VAT valid from September 30, 2019
Service charge is not included in the price.
Created by the Executive Chef Štefan Benďák.
cooked sous vide style
The dishes in this menu could contain some of the following allergens; the number of each allergen group is listed in brackets after the dish name.
1. cereals containing gluten, 2. crustaceans and products made from them, 3. eggs and egg products from them, 4. fish and products from them, 5. peanuts and products thereof, 6. soybeans and products made from them, 7. milk and milk products, 8. nuts (all kinds of nuts), 9. celery and products thereof, 10. mustard and products thereof, 11. sesame seeds and products thereof, 12. sulphur dioxide and sulphites, 13. lupin and products thereof, 14. molluscs and products thereof.