All Roads Lead to Hotel MIKADO
How to find us at Hotel MIKADO
Hotel MIKADO is located very near the Nitra historic centre on Hollého street. Local bus and train stations are only 10 minutes away on foot as is the central pedestrian zone with cafés and restaurants.
Our hotel lies in the very heart of the town within walking distance of the shopping mall Mlyny but also close to the Agrokomplex Expo and main Nitra attractions (Nitra castle, Calvary hill, City park Sihoť, Nitra art gallery, beautiful river walks). All of this and more is within 30-minute walking distance radius or 5-10 minutes by car.
94901 Nitra (town centre)
GPS coordinates of Hotel MIKADO Nitra
Simple directions to Hotel MIKADO – by car from Bratislava
- coming from Bratislavy take the northbound motorway D1/E571/E58/E75 (46.3 km);
- take Trnava/Nitra exit and follow the Nitra motorway 51/E571/E58 (38.5 km);
- take the exit to Nitra - východ;
- follow Bratislavská road;
- at the roundabout take the 3rd exit to Štúrova street;
- make a right turn to Hollého street and park your car in our 24-hour monitored parking after the ramp.
Directions to Hotel MIKADO from the Nitra bus and trains stations
If you decide to walk, the journey will take about 10 minutes. It is only 2 minutes by taxi or car.
- walk northbound towards Staničná street, in direction to Cintorínska (300 m);
- make a left turn to Cintorínska street (200 m);
- then turn right to Železničiarska street (150 m);
- at the roundabout take the 1st exit to Hollého street;
- you will arrive at Hotel MIKADO after 100 metres.