Conference Rooms and Business Lounges
MIKADO Congress Centre - Everything for Your Events
Congress Centre at Hotel MIKADO offers variety of options for organizing congresses and conferences, workshops and trainings, company events and presentations, business meetings as well as informal company events (parties or team-buildings) and large or smaller social and private functions.
Our Congress Centre has the advantage of being located in a separate area of Hotel MIKADO with all necessary facilities and equipment for running a very successful event. The conference rooms are conveniently connected to the service areas. Seasoned and novice organizers will appreciate the flexibility of all spaces at the MIKADO Congress Centre, which allows to realize many different concepts.
Congress Centre has its own restaurant with a bar and two terraces, which provides food and refreshments for the events, but it can also serve as a less formal setting for various trainings, press conferences or business presentations and social events. Participants can also use the free parking at the hotel´s own non-stop monitored car park.
Rooms and other spaces available for your events
- Large conference room with natural light and air-conditioning: total area of (160m2) for up to 170 persons in theatre-style setting;
- The large conference room can be divided into two smaller fully-equipped conference rooms (capacity of 45 or 80 people) with variable seating plans;
- Executive Lounge for up to 13 people, "separée" ideal for business negotiations, board meetings, recruitment days, trainings or even family events;
- Congress restaurant with a bar, 2 terraces and lighted dance floor, which can be used for trainings, press conferences or business presentations in a less formal setting as well as social events (capacity of up to 80 people using theatre-style setting);
- Foyer, which connects the conference rooms with the Congress restaurant, is often used for coffee breaks and refreshment or lunch buffet;
- Business Center adjacent to the hotel´s lobby is a smaller private lounge suited as a meeting room for 6-7 persons.
What happens when you book your event at Hotel MIKADO?
All of the above-mentioned facilities will be arranged and equipped according to your specifications by our experienced and highly professional Congress Centre´s Event team.
Firstly, our staff will discuss with you in detail all your ideas and requests set out in the online Booking Form and answer all your questions.
Afterwards they will prepare a personalized proposal with our best price offer. When everything is agreed to your satisfaction, the planning begins. We offer full packages. You can be as involved as you want – or leave everything to us so you can fully concentrate on providing great content and programme for your event.
On the day "D", our staff will provide all necessary support so that your event can run smoothly without any problems. The event manager will be your liaison with other service suppliers.
Upon successfull completion of your event, we are always happy to discuss your feedback on our services and venue. Any comments help us get even better.
Technical equipment and support services:
- interpreting cabins and personal stations;
- microphones and modern audio-visual equipment;
- hi-speed internet and Wi-Fi in the Congress Centre and Hotel, teleconferencing;
- laptop for presentations and additional equipment upon request (videoprojection, screen, cordless microphones, TV, laser pointer…);
- lighting or shading in the room (large and one of the small conference rooms have natural daylight);
- food and refreshments for your event (through MIKADO Congress restaurant).
We will be happy to arrange for any additional and support services upon request such as office support (document printing, fax, secretarial services), translation and interpreting or logistics and tourist services (transfer, guides and tours).