New: MIKADO Dinner Menu
Please join us again for dinner at our Hotel MIKADO! Every day from Monday to Friday, you can choose from 3 soups and 3 main dishes from the A la carte menuprepared by Chef Štefan Benďák. The selection weill rotate every third day so you can have something else every day, if you wish.
Dinner will be served on the terrace of Restaurant ROUGE and in the hotel Lobby Bar from 4 p.m. until 8 p.m. daily from Monday to Friday.
Also, Lobby Menu is available all week, all day until 10 p.m. and in the mornings before 11 a.m..
MIKADO Dinner Menu
- 250ml Beef consommé with vegetables and homemade noodles or liver dumplings (1,3,7) - 3,20 €
- 250ml Tomato soup with basil and mascarpone (7,9) - 4,40 €
- 250ml Soup of the day - 3,20 €
Main course menu rotates every third day. The Rouge restaurant staff will be happy to inform you about the current choice. Please phone +421 37 321 03 58 for more information.
MAIN COURSE MENU 1
- 200g/200g Caesar salad with parmesan croutons and grilled corn chicken breast (1,3,4,7,10) - 13,10 €
- 200g Veal Wiener schnitzel with potato and onion salad (1,3,7,10) - 17,40 €
- 150g Pork tenderloin (sv) Pork tenderloin Pork tenderloin with mushroom ragout, Slovak gnocchi and chives(1,3,7)- 13,90 €
- 250g Tomato ravioli with crème fraiche and arugula (1,3,7) - 10,50 €
- 150g Grilled zander with with vegetable ratatouille and baby potatoes (4) - 15,20 €
- 150g Fillet steak (Black Angus) with pan-fried seasonal vegetables and herb butter (7)- 26,40
- 250g Grilled halloumi cheese with seasonal leaves, vegetables and herb dressing (7.10) - 12,20 €
- 180g Corn-fed chicken breast served on a green pea risotto bed with carrots (7) - 11,90 €
- 150g Venison in cream sauce with roasted bread dumpling and cranberries (1,3,7,9,10) - 19,30 €
cooked sous vide style
The dishes in this menu could contain some of the following allergens; the number of each allergen group is listed in brackets after the dish name.
1. cereals containing gluten, 2. crustaceans and products made from them, 3. eggs and egg products from them, 4. fish and products from them, 5. peanuts and products thereof, 6. soybeans and products made from them, 7. milk and milk products, 8. nuts (all kinds of nuts), 9. celery and products thereof, 10. mustard and products thereof, 11. sesame seeds and products thereof, 12. sulphur dioxide and sulphites, 13. lupin and products thereof, 14. molluscs and products thereof.
We are trying to choose for you the best quality ingredients from our country, but some meats are also of foreign origin. chicken – Slovakia, Austria, turkey – Slovakia, Czech Rpublic, duck - Slovakia, Austria, pork - Slovakia, beef - Slovakia, Netherlands, Uruguay, veal - Austria, Netherlands, lamb – New Zealand
If you have special dietary requirements, please, ask your waiter.
The meat portions are weighted raw.
All prices are in Euro including 20% VAT valid from June 15, 2020
Service charge is not included in the price.
Created by the Executive Chef Štefan Benďák.